Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

I hope you all have a wonderfully happy and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

I am sooooo exhausted!! I have been up since 3:30 AM today and the day is ALMOST over!!!  My son had to be at school by 4:30 AM for a band trip to Minnesota.  They marched at Valley Fair and had SOOOO much fun!!!  He just arrived back home about 30 minutes ago and although HE is in bed... I am still tying up a few things before heading in myself. 

We are heading down to the lake for the weekend in the morning as soon as my hubby arrives home from work. 

I had such an issue all week with my computer at work and ended up with a new one which (because of the OLD one) the technician was having a heck of a time getting it all installed and information transferred over. 

I will not be posting this weekend but come back on Tuesday when I am hopping along with Creative Clear Stamps CCST Design Team 4 Introduction Hop!!  I am so thrilled to be working with Laura and her images.

Then I will be back on schedule with a daily post as always! *smile*

Relax and have a GREAT weekend!!! 

Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! Hope you are having a good time at the lake. I will be waiting to see your post Tuesday. You amaze me with all your great stuff.

Chris R. from Iowa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...