Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Casing Melanie Muenchinger

My dear friend, mentor and first first illustrator to introduce me to Gina K Designs AND ask me to design for her, Melanie Muenchinger, has challenged us to CASE a card she created.  I can tell you this, THAT was NOT an easy choice.  First... if you follow Melanie on her blog or on Stamp TV, you know that EVERY card she creates is totally jaw dropping!!  EVERYTHING Melanie creates if FIRST CLASS!!!

I chose a recent design of Melanie's simply because I LOVE her newest set and because the card she designed was for my recent Color Challenge over on Stamp TV.   I can see this card in soooo many colors and I had a hard time picking which to use.  I didn't change anything with her card other than the colors.  How can you better PERFECTION???!!!

Melanie's card was designed using her "Gifts from the Sea" set.  She also included Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Labels" to showcase her shell.

Melanie will be picking one of the entries that CASED her to guest design for her new set coming out in 12 days at Gina K's Release Party.  I am positive that whoever she picks will be honored and thrilled to work with her and her awesome illustrations.  She hasn't disappointed yet. *smile*

Have a great day!!

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...