Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Inspirational Butterflies


Ahhh Friday!  I just love it.. my favorite day of the week.  It means... last day of work (at my dad's business) and FIRST day of work at MY stamping/scrapbooking shop!!!  I LOVE the weekends!!!

My card today was done for Gina K's Inspiration Challenge over on StampTV.  Gina posted a picture of a bedroom done in soft greens and lavenders with butterflies everywhere!  Easy enough for me since purple IS my favorite color and who can resist butterflies????

I used the butterfly from the StampTV Kit, "Spring Mix" and the butterfly from Melanie Muenchinger's set, "A Beautiful Life".  Though I didn't seen any flowers in my room they just seemed like the perfect mix with the butterflies.  My background green paper didn't show up to well in my photos and believe me I took LOTS of photos of this.  Apparently it's just one of those colors that is difficult to shoot?? 

I colored my butterflies with my Copic markers.  The deep purple one was stamped using Purple Vivid Ink. 

I simply LOVE satin ribbon and I'm pretty sure this was a girl's room with the colors so what better portrays a girlie item then satin! *smile*

I hope you stop over to Stamp TV and join in on all the challenges.  There is a new one posted every day and you could win a free stamp set valued at $24.95 or less of your choosing.  How fun is that???!!!!

Have a great weekend and may you see butterflies and flowers! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...