Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Key Chain Day


I had a FUN FUN day at my shop today!!!  I didn't get home until 10 PM and felt bad because my kids and my hubby were holding dinner for me for part of my "Mother's Day" celebration.  I didn't know they had anything planned.  They just asked that I call about 30-45 minutes before I was arriving.  Well... darn... I didn't realize they hadn't eaten!!  So sweet of them.

Above are some key chains I created today.  I grabbed a bunch of glass beads and just went crazy creating. LOL

See the metal tags?? I used some letter punches that my hubby got for Christmas and I decided to make a little something extra to hang from the key ring.  I colored them with my Adirondack Alcohol Inks and though some of the letters didn't quite come out right (It's a bit of a learning process to emboss metal... ha ha), I am sure everyone they were intended for will forgive me and love them anyway.

One for my mom... my sister... my sister-in-law... my ex-mother-in-law... and my son's (sorta) step-mom.  We are all having breakfast together Mother's Day morning and though it may seem weird to some... we are all a very big happy family.  I am bestest of friends with my ex-mother-in-law and as far as my ex-hubby's girlfriend... she is very sweet and I couldn't ask for a nicer "step-mom" for my son.  IF ever. LOL

Tomorrow night we have a cook-out just for my mom at my sister's house.  My mother-in-law left for Missouri yesterday to visit her sisters and so we will celebrate with her when she returns. *smile*

Come back tomorrow night to see the new Color Challenge for Stamp TV.  I'll give you a hint... it's flowery. *smile*

Have a wonderful Mother's Day to all the fabulous moms!!! *HUGS*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...