Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Card Book


WOW, this pink from Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock, "Passion Pink" is FABULOUS!!! I love it... so bright and cheery!!

Yet again I have created another card book that I can keep and display all my cards in for either show or sale.  My book was purchased at Stampers Dream and came with covers for ten cards. 

I used Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Labels" and stamped in Memento ink.  Then I colored the image with my Copics.

These are so fun to put together!  And even better when you already have tons of cards lying around and you put them in and it's done!!  The cover and back don't take long at all to do and it's a quick immediate gratification when you can slide the cards in and set it aside.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I love love love this book Tina! You did super! The colors are awesome!

Kerrie said...

Great colours, the card books are such a great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...