Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

New Post of Old Card


I was going thru my cards the other day and realized I NEVER put THIS card on MY blog!!! It has been on Melanie Muenchinger's blog... when I guest designed for her, but I never got it posted here.  So today, you get to remember an old card which might be useful this summer for birthday's OR baby announcements.

The stamps I used on this set are "Sporty Accessories" and "Wee Tees" by Melanie at Gina K Designs.

Very easy straight forward layout and honestly, it could be done in any colors you wanted.  Now how cute would pink one look with pink baseballs and a pink onesies?? Hee Hee




On the inside, I simply stamped the bats and megaphone and colored them with my Copic markers.  I added a little of the star DP on the side and for the "Player Stats", I used a label machine... added a few brads and DONE!

This would also make a great invitation for a summer birthday for a boy.  Now if I had to make a girl invitation, I'd use something like batons to write the information on.  I really liked how this card came out and like I said, it was an old card but I had never put it on MY blog.  Hope you either remember or ... it gave you some ideas for summer kids parties. 

Have a great weekend and a WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!!!!  For all you mom's... Thanks for being important in a child's life.  It's a tough job but nothing can top the rewards of a child's love.  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...