Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shake Your Groove Thing...

Who wants to get "jiggy" with me? *smile*  Ok... I am not sure "jiggy" was a term used in the hippie era... but... I know tie-die and lava lamps and beads sure were! LOL

Sharri's Blast from the Past Challenge over on Stamp TV was just this... to make a shaker card!  I just couldn't resist using Nina Brackett's, "Hearily Yours" and the "Heartily Yours Additions" to make this groooovy card. 

My background was created using my circles Impressabilities and sponging on my colors.  For the "shaker window", I used my Big Scalloped Rectangles.

Throw in a few beads and wah lah... we got a "groove thing" going on! Ha!!

If you don't know how to make a shaker card, Gina K has an awesome video on this over at Stamp TV.  You'd be amazed how many fun things you can put into a shaker card and make cute "interactive" card for a friend or loved one.

Have a great day, see you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by!  *smile* 



Signature

1 comment:

NinaB said...

Your title made me laugh. It's funny how trends come back. The background is just perfect for this groovy card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...