Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Latest Color Challenge on Stamp TV


Once again I am challenging you with new colors!!!  This one should be easy, right?  BLACK, GREY AND WHITE!!!  I originally was thinking of my sister when I made the first card.  This happens to be the card I gave her for Mother's Day Sunday morning.  I had plans to paint, stamp and embellish canvas to create something for everyone to hang in their house.  Her kitchen is all black and white, thus the color of her card.

I used Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Year of Flowers" and just stamped the roses in Memento Tuxedo black ink. 

The only reason I did two cards this challenge is because when I photographed it, I realized that the Diamond Stickles I used on the roses had a bit of a pink hue to it.  So, just to play fair... I added another card. *smile*


On this card, I used Rupa Shevde's, "Retro Boutique" and Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Labels".  I colored the dress with my Copic markers.

On both cards, I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White,  Black Onyx and Moonlit Fog card stock. 

This HAS to be the easiest color challenge I have posted todate.  I know you can do it!!  Now... go grab that card stock and show me your wonderful creations. 

You could be the lucky winner of any stamp set you want from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95 or less.  You have until Sunday, May 16th at 8:00 PM CST to enter. 

Come join me on Stamp TV to enter your creation! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Tina, just love black and white, so striking.

Justine said...

I absolutely love the color combo that you chose so I decided to come pay you a visit especially since I am seeing you name everywhere. What rock have I been hiding under? You are so talented and this is breathtaking

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...