Followers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A New Color... a New Color Challenge on StampTV


I so love the newest Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock color from Gina K Designs, "Turquoise Sea".  With all the new "water" stamp sets that just came out, it's hard NOT to grab this color for EVERY card!!!  But instead of thinking of water, I decided what a pretty wedding color this would be!!!  Couple that with the Innocent Pink and I think you have the perfect GIRLIE colors for any beautiful. bride's wedding!!!

I used Rupa Shevde's, "With This Ring" stamps and colored them with my Copic markers.  I used my Oval Nestabilities and Scalloped Ovals for my main image.  And, the cute little rose Primas I ordered came just in time for my card color choices!!  I found the cute charm at Michaels and just got lucky that one had a pink stone embedded in it.

Now look at that lace!!!!  My dear friend, Nina Brackett, sent me this gorgeous lace all the way from Croatia!!!  Talk about being "tickled pink"!!  Thank you again, sweet Nina.  This lace is the prettiest and best quality lace I've seen in any of my stores lately.

So... grab your turquoise and pink and start creating!!!  Show me what you think of when you see these colors. Post your creation on Stamp TV under the Current Challenges - Color category. 

You have until Sunday, May 9th at 8:00 PM CST to enter the contest.  The winner, drawn at random, will receive any stamp set of their choice from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95 or less.

Have fun!!!! *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Just love the turquoise and pink, so fresh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...