Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School is Ending...



Today I am sharing some Magnolia love and some teacher love.  My daughter's 2nd grade Teacher, Mrs. E.J. is such an AWESOME AWESOME teacher and my daughter just thinks the world of her!!  I created this card for my daughter to give her at the end of the school year.  She had purchased an adorable little "Teacher Angel" pocket coin for her awhile back when we were on Spring Break and that will be her little gift. *smile*

I might add that Mrs. E.J. is probably the most "loving", caring, kind-hearted teacher I have EVER met.  She told me one day she just really HAS to take time to connect with each of her students and give them individual attention.  This after a long day with a new student who did nothing but cry all day.  :-(  She is just a blessing in my daughter's life. 

My image is none other than one of those darling Magnolia gals, "Tilda with Tag" which I purchased from 7 Kids College Fund.  I just adore these little gals.  I used my Copic markers to color her in and perched her on the Magnolia's "School Desk".  I made sure to color Tilda's hair much the same coloring as my daughters.... she will like that. 

I used papers from the October Afternoon, "Report Card" as a background.. PERFECT for those thank you notes to teachers all year long!  Gina K has several wonderful paper packs and this is just one I HAD to have!!!

My card base is also from Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight, "Turquoise Sea".  LOVE that color!  Seem to snag it up a lot when I want to create a card these days and I have to stop myself. Ha Ha!

I hope your children all have wonderful teachers and they develop a special bond with them every year just as Mrs. E.J. has my daughter!

Have a great day! *smile*

Signature

2 comments:

Sharri said...

Tina, This is adorable! Emily's teacher will love it!

Scrappychick said...

Tina, this is absolutely precious!! Love the papes and embellies you picked for Tilda and your coloring is superb!!
Cyndi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...