Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Means Weddings!!



Today I am sharing a card I made for my cousin's wedding.  Because I have been soooo busy over the last three weeks with working as a volunteer for my son's Teen Choice Day at his middle school, I nearly forgot all about the wedding!!! So... this is MY version of a SUPER rushed card I made for them.

I started out with Gina's wonderful Pure Luxury Base Weight Lovely Lavender card stock and layered it up with some of her gorgeous Silver Lining Metallic card stock then a layer of her Vibrant Violet.  Next I grabbed a piece of the PaperTemptress' Mica Metallic Kunzite which I embossed with my Cuttlebug Swirls folder. 

My image is from Rupa Shevde's, "With this Ring" set.  I used my Versamark pad and heat embossed it in white detail embossing powder. 

A few quick pearls and some ribbon/bow and I was off to celebrate as if I had always planned.  Shhhh.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Joy said...

Such a beautiful wedding card to give to anyone. I have a nephew getting married next month..I have the Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge to use for it, but this metallic card stock gives me ideas..thnx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...