Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A POT of Stamping... Phewww!


Hee HeeOk, so it wasn't a LOT of stamping, but it was certainly a POT! LOL

I designed this pot for Karen's Anything But a Card challenge over on StampTV and I was so glad I decided to give it a try.  I think I'm going to put a pretty flower in there and use it for Mother's Day!!!

I used Tami Mayberry's, "Fairy Tales" set and stamped my frog and flowers then colored them in with my Copic markers.  My base coat was Tim Holtz Pearl Dobber paint.  I like how you just tapped it on and it made such a bumpy look.  How could I NOT stamp a frog on that???!!!

You really should stop by Stamp TV and check out all the challenges.  There is a new one every day and you could win a stamp set of your choice valued at $24.95 or less from Gina K Designs.  How cool is that???

Have a great day and stop by Thursday evening for a blog hop featuring the newest Card Kit from Gina K featuring the "Quite a Catch" set!  See you then!! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Wow Tina.....this is awesome....great job....

Lee said...

Oh that is cool, cool paint stuff!! I gotta find some! And yep, perfect froggie!! Put a flower in it for yourself and SMILE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...