Followers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Advice...

Today's card means a lot to me to give.  I made this for my son's counselor at middle school.  She is one truly awesome lady!!!  My son just loves her and I do as well.  She has been a truly motivating, inspiring and supportive friend to Steven for the last two years.  She told me a couple weeks ago that she may have to split her time between two schools next year and I cannot even begin to imagine how!!  She stays at the school now until 7 PM MANY MANY nights!!  I KNOW she is a huge driving force in our school and I can't believe the kids won't benefit from her all day, every day.  So, I made this card for Steven to give her at the end of the year, as I normally do for my kids' teachers every year.

My card was created using Gina K's Stamp TV Kit, "Picture It" and my sentiment is from Gina's "Thanks a Million Stamp Set".  I colored my image with my Copic markers.

My card base is from Gina's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock.  I used one layer of "Vibrant Violet" on top of my card base of "Lovely Lavender".  These are my FAVORITE purple shades of card stock EVER!!!! 

On my Vibrant Violet card stock I used my Cuttlebug and the Textiles embossing folder.  I really like using this folder... it goes so well with feminine cards.

I hope you remember your teachers and counselors this year and thank them for the support they give your child.  Have a great day! *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Such a pretty card Tina. I love the purple's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...