Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

March 17th Color Challenge!


To quote one of my daughter's favorite shows... (High School Musical)... "What time is it? Party time!".  Nope... not a party... but a new Color Challenge time!!

Today I am challenging you to go patriotic!  Let's use that RED, WHITE AND BLUE and get geared up for  the 4th of July!  It's really NOT that far away!! Eeeek!  Amazing how time flies when it's summer and we think of all the fun things we do during that time!

For my card today, I used Tami Mayberry's, "Oh Boy!" set for my boat, waves and sun.  Every time I see a sail boat, I think of The America's Cup.  Have you ever watched those on TV?  Wow... what work.  I think sailing should be so slow.. easy going and relaxing.  But somehow... I don't see what these guys do as relaxing at all!!! LOL

I used a my Copic markers to color in my images and on the grunge board, I used some of Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks.  I am having so much fun playing with these and I love how they make things look so "distressed/antiqued".

I hope you have time to play along this week.  It has been so much fun seeing all the awesome creations that are being posted on Stamp TV.  You could be the lucky winner of ANY stamp set you chose from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95 or less... how cool is that???   Stamp, play and WIN!!!

I'll be back next week with a whole new color pallet.  Until then... stop over and join in on the fun!


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...