Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Tray in Blues


It's "back to work" again!  Ugh!  I am so envious of my kids getting a week off at Christmas! LOL  Oh well... guess THEY need more time to play with their goods than I do, huh?  NOT! LOL

Today I am sharing yet another artist tray that I created for my mother-in-law. I wanted to do pics of her and my father-in-law but time was running out and I couldn't get with her to grab some since she lives an hour away.  So... I decided to make hers with pictures of the kids.  A pic or two of them younger... and their "first day of school" pic this year.

Again, I used several stamped images from Gina K Designs to add to my frame.  On the second row, left, I used the butterflies from Melanie Muenchinger's "A Beautiful Life" along with a sentiment from her "Say It With Flowers" set.  Two frames over I used Theresa Momber's set "Timeless Treasures" for the cameo image.  Then a sentiment from that same set by Theresa.  On the last row I again used Tami Mayberry's set, "Happy Hearts" to add more dimension to the frame.

I really really liked making these wonderful artist trays.  They were so much fun to decide what goes in each little frame and truly love the dimension you can use in them.

I will say this... both of the artist frames I created were truly loved and I felt so much better giving something that I created personally for them than just going out and finding a gift on a shelf, ya know?  I think Christmas is my favorite time of the year to MAKE something.

I hope your day was fabulous!  Thanks for stopping by!!  *smile*


Signature

3 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

This is just gorgeous Tina! Wow!! LOVE it! I need one now...haha!

Betty Benton said...

Totally wonderful -- a work of art to be treasured!

Jan Hennings said...

This is gorgeous and I have one just waiting for me! Hope the store is going great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...