Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Sketch Challenge - STVSKSP5


It's a NEW Sketch Challenge today!!! I hope you play long!  Be sure and check out the new sketch challenge every Monday and Color Challenge every Friday over on Stamp TV under the Video tab

Today I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Weight Kraft as my base and layered it with Lipstick Red then on top of that Pure Luxury Layering Weight White. 

My image is from Melanie Muenchinger's newest set, "Mugs and Kisses".  I pieced the mug with some colorful DP I found and cut out around the saucer and inside the mug.  My spoon holds the sugar cube which is hard to see here but I added some diamond Stickles to it to mimic a sparkly cube. ;-)

Have a great day and be sure to upload your photo to the Stamp TV gallery using the STVSKSP5 tag to ensure your name goes in the drawing for a free stamp set of your choice valued at $24.95.  Remember, if you use a Gina K Designs stamp set, your name goes in the drawing twice!!

*smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Becky said...

Girl this is just to creative for me!!:) Love the paper piecing and love the spoon with the sugar. Awesome card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...