Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tagged Mugs

You know it's Christmas time when you get so busy you lose your "to-do" list!!  Aaaack!!  I was going to post these little gems yesterday on my blog and well... yep... I lost my "to-do" list!!!  I KNEW there was something missing!! HA!

I created my tags with Melanie Muenchinger's, "Mugs and Kisses" set.  There are soooo many little "add-ons" in this set that you are bound to find the perfect sentiment or cup for anyone who drinks coffee, tea or hot chocolate!!  Oh and speaking of chocolate... there's even a yummy truffle in the set!!  :-)

I made a ton of tags for my gifts this year and I was looking for a quick and easy design to use.  THESE definitely fit the bill!!  I colored my tags by simply running my ink pad down over each one.  I misted them with different colors of Glimmer Mist just to give them a bit of sparkle (hard to see in the pics).  My mugs were simply stamped on various DP's and cut out.  And that mitten... love these!!!  Instead of stamping and cutting all I did was use the Mitten Nestabilities to cut them all out of Gina K's Pure Luxury Layering Weight white card stock and sponged some color on each before removing the Nestabilitie.  I added an extra heavy layer of sponging at the "cuff" of each mitten to add a bit more depth.  I liked doing this as the sponge gave the mittens a feel of "fluffy", I think. 

A bit of Liquid Applique and a quick shot with the heat gun and Wah Lah!  Done!!  LOVED making all my tags this year and these were definitely the easiest bunch I had done so far.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Girl...look at all those amazing tags..look even better than on the little phone pic (wink!)
Awesome job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...