Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

In the Woods...

Have you been to Theresa Momber's blog???  If not, you definitely should go by and look at some of the most AWESOME scenery cards you'll ever see!!!  I am not even a tad bit as talented as she is at designing such fabulous scenes but... sometimes I get crazy and attempt to do one. LOL 

I used Theresa's wonderful set, "The Giving Tree" for my card and stamped two of the trees in a lighter shade of brown than the "front" tree.  Theresa has added so many wonderful elements to this set that it makes it easy to design a card for any season.  I chose the leaves and stamped them in various inks to resemble fall colors.  I LOVE the adorable squirrel in this set!  The ground was sponged on along with the sky.

I couldn't resist using a bit of bakers twine in the corner for my bow.  I bought this awhile back and was dying to use it.  Next I'm investing in some bright colored twine I believe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

3 comments:

Miesje said...

Great job on the scene - I love it!

Cheri said...

Love, love, love this, Tina. You take each element to the next level. Love your stuff, GF.

Donna said...

What a wonderful Theresa inspired card! I love her work and you really did a great job on this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...