Followers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Care for some Tea?


Hope you have had a great Christmas and made many wonderful memories this year!  Today I am totally relaxing and actually spending the day in my pj's!

My card today was created using Melanie Muenchinger's, "Mugs and Kisses" set and is a definite way my DH and I like to relax together!  We usually find it most relaxing when the kids have gone to bed and we are finally alone with some quiet time!!  :-)

I used Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight cranberry tart card stock and layered it with a piece of ivory card stock.  My piece on top of that is actually a journaling card from Prima called the Fairy Flora collection.  I love this collection... so soft and pretty and even perfect for a vintage look.

I used my rectangle deckled Nestabilities to stamp my image on and paper pieced it to give my cup a cute design.  :-)

Melanie thought of everything when she put this set together!  So many adorable sentiments and different beverage choices.  Ha!

Have you been shopping at Gina K Designs?? Gina has a special going on to those who spend $35.  You can chose a FREE stamp set from those shown below.


Don't miss your chance to get your free set.  This offer is good until the end of the year!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...