Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jennie's Challenge... Make a Gift


Happy Monday everyone!  Wow... it was one crazy Monday for us!! We were informed THIS morning... son had a science fair at the school tonight!  He also had tutoring after school... and THEN... piano lessons after that... and I had an appointment with my gym personal trainer and daughter had dance lessons for an hour!!!  Sooooooooo hubby and I had LOTS of running to do but... surprisingly everything got done and we made it to the science fair on time!!!  Phewwww.... time to relax finally!! 

Today I am sharing my "gift" I made for Jennie Harper's Release Party Challenge #3.  We were to use a stamp set and make a gift for someone with it.  I chose "Floral Wreath" for my stamp image and made this welcome sign for my mother.  This stamp set is FREE from Gina K Designs when you buy three other stamp sets this month!! 

Her kitchen is done in yellow with little hints of red in the wallpaper on one wall so I decided this would look perfect where she always ends up with her guest.  What better place to share coffee and chat, huh? 

I used some cardboard that was in a pack of paper I had ordered and cut the squares from it before adhering my Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight dandelion card stock.  I stamped my images and colored them with Copic markers.  Next I added self-adhesive pearls to each square and a few Prima flowers.  My lace was originally white and I sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist to change it to a red tint. 

I hope she likes it!!

Tomorrow I'll share the cards I created for my "12 Days of Christmas Challenge" I posted during the Release Party. 

Have a great evening... I'm going to take a break and rest a bit before I had off to bed.  Long day!  *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow- sounds like a really hectic evening!!Your wall hanging turned out beautifully! I am sure your mom will love it.

Carolyn King said...

sounds like a crazy day for sure. LOVE your gift you created! Beautiful and LOVE the cheerful colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...