Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Last of the Fast Cards


Soooo... before I start posting things I HAD to wait to post so no one would see them... hee hee... I am sharing one last card I posted that was fast and easy.

My card today used Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Year of Borders".  LOVE these butterflies!!!  I stamped them on my Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight white card stock and colored them in with my Copic markers.

I then used my Nestabilities Labels 8 to just emboss around the image.  My sentiment is from the set of the same name, "You Are Not Alone" by Gina K Designs.  A VERY quick and easy card!!

I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Eve with friends and family nearby and that tomorrow your Christmas is the most magical and blessed day of the year!

Thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice card, Tina! That border set is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...