Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowman Tags

More tags!!!!  I told you I am making gift tags this year and I've actually never done it before.  So I'm excited to put these lovely things on all my Christmas gifts this year!!!  Everyone will be sooo surprised.  Hee Hee

I used Gina K's "Snow Much Fun" adorable snowmen for my tags.  I LOVE these guys and you get a choice in this set so that makes it REALLY fun!!  I stamped them on Gina's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight white card stock to stamp my snowmen on and cut them with my Nestabilities Circles.  I used my Copics to color them in colors to match the background of the tag which I sprayed with Glimmer Mists.

My sentiment was mounted on the Nestabilities Fancy Tags.  And to add a bit more bling, I added Gina K's Sateen Flowers

I'm so excited I did these this year!!  I have one more design to show you tomorrow!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...