Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

The First of my Tag Frenzy

I really got my self inspired doing tags for this year's Christmas gifts and THIS was the first of the frenzy!

I began my tag by stamping the "word block" from Gina K's "Blessed is the Season" stamp set on half of my card.  I then misted over it with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink sponged around the edges.  My dove is also from the same stamp set and I stamped it on my oval Nestabilitie.  My sentiment was stamped on a Ribbon Tag Nestie and then mounted on top of one of the Fancy Tags Nestie.  I used Gina K's Sateen Flowers and doubled them before adding a self adhesive pearl that I colored with my Copics to match my card colors.  I added a few branch punches to the flowers and  tiny ribbon to the top.

Once again, this was a tag I sent to my Center Stage Spotlight Secret Sister.  We were to send her a completed tag and everything she needed to make ten just like them. 

I really enjoyed making all the tags I did this Christmas and I know I will be doing it again next year.  I even had a few that saved my tags off their gifts and I couldn't ask for a better compliment.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...