Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bandana Friends

I'm sooooooo happy Tami Mayberry created this awesome new stamp set, "Block Greetings"!!  It seems I never use my square Nestabilities or their counter part, the scalloped edge squares.  NOW I have that opportunity!! Thanks Tami!!

I decided to use the block that somewhat appears to be a paisley/bandanna looking print.  I LOVE it!!!  I paired it with my bandanna looking ribbon that I found in my stash.  I used my Nesties Label 16 for the entire card on this, making it an easel design.

For the inside I used Gina K's, new "Free with Three" set for the month.  Perfect for just about any card, really.

For my background paper, I used Theresa Momber's, "The Giving Tree" for the little flower which I created my own DP with. 

Have you ordered your Block Greetings yet??? AND... if you did... did you get two other sets so you too could have the "Free with Three" set?  Perfect time of year to give yourself a present!! ;-)

Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...