Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Color Time!!


Are you ready for new color combos?? Well Gina has posted the newest colors for this week's challenge!!  LOVE this selection!


I used Tami Mayberry's, "Faithful Florals" set for my card.  I swear I was "out of brain" when this set was issued because I certainly did not remember seeing it!!! The florals in this are wonderful for the emboss resist technique which is what I used on my card.

My borders were from Nina Brackett's, "Vintage Borders", a favorite go to set!

Though my card has a few layers of card stock... it really is more of a single layer design card.  Simple and quick to make.

I hope you are checking out the challenges on Stamp TV and making cards to try for a chance at winning a free stamp set valued at $24.95!!  Remember... if you use Gina K Designs stamps, your name goes in the drawing twice!! 

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...