Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Colors... New Challenge

Ok I'm hurrying... hurrying to get last Friday's color challenge posted today since tomorrow Gina is giving us all a new Sketch Challenge to play along with. 

I LOVE these colors together!!  Innocent Pink, Chocolate Brown and Ivory.  They just LOOK yummy!!!

I used Nina Brackett's stamp set, "Heirloom Ornament".  The stamps in this set fit fabulously with the coordinating Spellbinder Nestabilities!!!

I scored my Ivory layer with my Scor-Buddy and added pink pearls at the top of the diamonds.

My image was stamped using Memento Rich Coca ink.  Added a pink bow to the top and done. 

I love these challenges.  It certainly helps when your mojo is missing to have something to focus on and then you can get back on track!  *smile*

Have a great day!!! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...