Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge - Late


Yep... I'm a bit late posting my sample for the Sketch Challenge over on Stamp TV.  Of course I was busy posting PREVIEW cards for the new Gina K Designs release!!!  I KNOW you didn't mind that now did you???  So I'm gonna play some catch up the next few days.  I hope you don't mind.  ;-)

I couldn't resist coloring a purple poinsettia.  I used Melanie Muenchinger's "A Year of Flowers" and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink then used my Copics to color it in.  My sentiment and holly are from Theresa Momber's new set, "The Giving Tree".  I don't know where I found the DP but I loved the leaves and since they were purple... Ha!

I hope you are joining in on all of Gina's Color Spotlight and Sketch Spotlight Challenges.  You could win any stamp set of your choice from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95!!  Make sure you use the appropriate tag when entering your creation to the Stamp TV Gallery.  Gina posts a new video challenge every Monday and Friday so be sure to keep an eye open!  Good luck!!

Have a great evening!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...