Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas for Hubby

Did you come to the Gina K Designs Release Party last night??? If you didn't... WOW, you missed some amazing cards made by the Gina K Design Team!!!  Not to mention the all the fun chit chat!!

Tonight I am sharing a card I posted during the party.  I used Melanie Muenchinger's new set, "Mugs and Kisses".  I LOVE this set!!!  The possibilities are endless with it and we certainly saw some wonderful inspiration last night!

I stamped my images on Gina K's Pure Luxury layering weight card stock and then again on two separate DP's.   I colored the handle and interior of the mug with my Copic markers and then cut out the DP for the body of the mug and adhered it to the stamped images.  The peppermint sticks were stamped in their appropriate colors and cut out and adhered to the mug interior.

I adhered two different gingham ribbons to the front of the card on top of Gina's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock then added my bling to the corners.  Last stamping the "Happy Holidays" image was in the corner. 

This set is so appropriate for cards to my dear husband because we love our "tea/coffee time" together.  Usually after the kids go to bed.  We enjoy relaxing together and sharing a bit of quietness together with our hot drinks.  :-)

Be sure to stop over to the Stamp TV Gina K Gallery to see even more awesome creations using Melanie's set.  This is definitely a MUST HAVE set!!!

Have a great evening!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...