Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Masculine Christmas Wishes


Eeeks... I totally forgot I didn't have my post written up for yesterday!  Sorry about that!  We had our first snow of the season and I guess my mind was elsewhere!!  Today I am posting a card I shared at Gina K's Release Party a couple weeks ago.  I used Tami Mayberry's, "Block Greetings" set for my card.

How appropriate this card was in that the snow outside sure makes me think of the deer out in the woods in all the snow!!  I decided to make a "masculine" card today for my friend's husband in Dallas.  Bette was such a dear to me and I miss her terribly but by the great electronics we have, am able to keep in touch with her wonderful husband, Tom.  Sort of a Christmas, "thinking of you" card to send him a small note this season.

I stamped my image and used my square Nestabilities to cut it out.  I made the layered card stock a bit longer so that I could tie my bow around it.  All my paper is from Gina K's Pure Luxury line.  LOVE this paper!!

Yesterday I made 23 Christmas tags and a few cards and with the bitter cold weather we are having I decided to hunker down with the kids and DH today and not head to My Studio.  It's suppose to be -12 wind chill and I'm thinking some hot homemade chicken and noodles tonight!  :-)

Stay warm wherever you are and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...