Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poinsettia Tags

Today is the last showing of some of the tags I designed for my gifts this year.  I know I will definitely make more for next year!!! 

For this design I used Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Year of Flowers" poinsettia.  OMGosh I was sooo afraid to try coloring these when I first ordered this set and now I go crazy making them any color I want! HA HA  I used my Copics to color them and cut them out. 

I actually covered my tags this time with various colors of Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight card stock and use coordinating inks to stamp snowflakes on them. 

On top of each poinsettia I added gold Stickles to add just a bit of shine to the tags. 

Ok... last of the tags for this year but next year... watch out; because I REALLY REALLY liked doing this.  Quick, fun and easy!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Melanie said...

i really DO ned to spend ore time on my tags! (Just sent out a wrapped gift with a piece of the wrapping folded in half for the tag!) thanks for the inspiration, these are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...