Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Musical Christmas


Well, yesterday was the last day of school for my kiddies.  They have a week and a half off for Winter Break and they couldn't be happier!!  Before they left though, they always have certain friends, teachers, etc. they like to give a small gift to.  Today I am posting the card I made for them to give to their piano teacher.  (They both have the same one.) 

I used Melanie Muenchinger's, "Mugs and Kisses" and my sentiment is from Theresa Momber's set, "A Very Merry Christmas". 

I used my Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Ivory card stock for my base and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Allegro folder.  I lightly went over the embossing with my Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Antique Linen to give it more depth. 

My kids are always so proud to give my cards to people and that makes ME feel good.  I'm glad they appreciate the work I put into them... for me I couldn't ask for more than to make them proud. 

I hope you are ready for the holiday... not much time left!!

Hopefully we will be spending the last few days baking cookies and treats. :-)   Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card. love the paper peiced mug. Have a very Merry Christmas! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...