Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rushing for Christmas!


Are you hurrying around to get things in order... wrapped... bought... and prepared for Christmas??? Who isn't, huh?!!  Well... for the next three days I am sharing what I did FAST!! I, like everyone else, have tons to do in the next few days so I decided to do a few cards that were fast, easy and fun to make! 

My first card uses Gina K's "Funny Farm" set.  I LOVE cows and this guy was begging for big black spots!!  To begin my card I used Gina K's Pure Luxury heavy base weight Lipstick Red card stock.  Layered it with some Black Onyx and a sheet of layering weight white.  My gorgeous cow was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and I colored the spots in with my Copic Multi-liner.  A few colors for the bell and flower and all I needed was a sentiment and a strip of ribbon.  Done! How's that for fast and easy?

I have a few more cards to share with you this week and I promise, they are just as fast and easy as this one. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...