Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pink Branches


Happy Sunday everyone!  I am again using Melanie Muenchinger's newest set, "Branching Out" from Gina K Designs and I LOVE that this card looks so peaceful.  I mean, it IS Sunday and what better portrayal is there for a Sunday than just peace?!!

I started my card with Pure Luxury Sweet Corn card stock.  I added a layer of Bubble Gum pink and then  a layer of the Bright & Grundy Dots digital paper.  I stamped my image on the Bubble Gum pink in Vivid Ink, Tea Rose, and added the flowers in Lemon Ice ink.  LOVE how they look so transparent.  I cut out my image using the Circle Nestabilities and mounted it on of the Scalloped Circle Nesties.  I then used Pop Dots to mount them both on the front of my card.  I added a strip of the White card stock across the bottom and again the Bubble Gum pink then my stamped images.  I added self-adhesive rhinestones to both the flowers in the circle and the strip along the bottom and used my Copic markers to color them yellow. 

I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...