Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

CAS Monday Challenge Card



Good morning!!! It's Monday and that means it's challenge time!!!  Today our lovely Janice Whiting gave us a chance to bring in the spring time with FLOWERS!!!  Janice's challenge requires that your main image or DP has flowers on it, preferably lots of flowers!  :)

I created a single flower card for the challenge being swamped as I am with dance AND piano recitals lately!!  My card starts with Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White card stock.  I used my fabulous new Scor-Pal to emboss the base.  Have you seen the newest Scor-Pal???? It has 1/4" markings all across the top now!  LOVE that!!

I added a layer of In the Navy card stock and then used the Light Weight White to stamp my "Timeless Textures" image on using Memento Ink.  For the "Garden Silhouettes", iris, I used the Memento markers to color the stamp prior to stamping it on top of the textured stamp.  A bit of lace and my CAS card is ready for delivery.  :-)  I hope you join in the challenge and show us your spring flowers!!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge on Stamp TV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of Stamp TV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at Stamp TV using keyword STVMONJW1 by 8:00 PM central time, Monday night May 23rd.

Tuesday, May 24th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.
Have fun and good luck!!!

Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The scoring just makes this image pop! Great job on this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...