Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love Bird...

It's mid-week and I have to say... it's already been a BUSY one for me!!!  Though it's been busy, I KNOW there is one thing that ALWAYS makes me feel better.... my one and only... my hubby.  When things get crazy, I know I can count on him to pull me back and always... always hear him say... "So, how can I help?"  *sigh*  Just knowing he is willing to jump in and do what he can to relieve my stress means the world to me.  And today, my card is for him.

I began my base with Pure Luxury White card stock and used my Lacey Square Nestabilities to cut the card out.  I layered on some of that awesome Echo Park- A Walk in the Park DP and stamped my image from the Stamp TV Kit, Springtime Silhouettes, again on some white using my Vivid Ink, Tea Rose.  I added some sponging around the Square Nestie using Vivid, Lemon Ice.  A few pearls and some wrinkled ribbon, along with some bling and my card is complete.  Hope he likes it.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Kary said...

Hi Tina! It's nice to have someone who is there for you, and you do! It's a beautiful card, and I can tell it was made from the heart. I think your husband is gonna LOVE it! Hope things get less crazy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...