Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Springtime Thanks


I feel SPRINGY today!!!  I am sooooooooo glad winter is over and this card just makes me happy!! 

I used Pure Luxury Creme de Menthe card stock for the base and layered on some awesome Wild Dandelion and then Gina k Designs new Key Lime cad stocks as well.  I added a layer of striped DP from Echo Parks - A Walk in the Park.  I stamped my flowers from the Stamp TV Kit, Springtime Silhouettes, on White card stock and using my Memento Markers to color them in.  I cut the image out using my Labels 14 Nestabilities.  I sponged on a bit of Vivid Lemon Ice ink before removing the Nestie.  A bit of twine and my sentiment and I'm feeling the Spring time!!!

I hope you have a great day and wherever you are, it's shiny and warm!  Thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is such a fun, cheerful thank you card! I love the brightness of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...