Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Garden Friends


Hello friends!  I hope you are starting your weekend right and enjoying the nice weather.  My husband informed me he was thinking he and the kids would put in the garden this weekend.  I am so NOT a garden girl; but, I sure like the fresh veggies! Ha!  I'm thankful they do it!!!

My card today is definitely what I would say is reflection of THEIR heart to me (because I don't help with it and they don't mind sharing the goods... hee hee).  I used Gina K Designs', "What's the Dirt?" stamp set.

I started with Pure Luxury White and layered up with Bubblegum Pink and then some Little Boy Blue.  I stamped my image on White card stock and colored with with my Copic markers.  I used my Labels 14 Nestabilities to cut out the image.  Before removing the Nestie I sponged on some Memento Angel Pink.  I layered it on top of a Lacey Circle Nestabilitie which I cut using Creme de Menthe and popped it all up on my card with Pop Dots.  I added a double layer of ribbons across the entire card.

I stamped my gloves and gardening tools and cut them out and adhered them to the corners in lieu of brads or other embellishments.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This card is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...