Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thankful Scene....


Well I'm at it again today!!! Playing with Melanie Muenchinger's, "Branching Out" and Theresa Momber's, "Follow Your Dreams" sets!  I can't seem to get enough of these two sets!!! :-)

I don't know if it's just me or my settings on my computer or what, but whenever I pull my photos back up to look at them... they all seem so light!!  I hope you are getting better views of them than I am.  I have been told by some they look fine, so, maybe it's just my OLD eyes! Hee

My card today starts with a Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown card stock.  I layered on some White and then another layer of the Chocolate Brown.  I added a layer of  DP from the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden paper pack and my image was stamped on White and I used Memento ink to stamp and color in the water.  My dragonfly was cut out and I used a little Glimmer Mist to spray over it and mounted with a touch of glue then bent the wings up a bit.  I cut my image using my Square Nestabilities and mounted it on top of another piece of Chocolate Brown which I cut using the Lacey Square Nesties.  I stamped my sentiment, added a piece of Chocolate Brown behind it and use an eyelet to tie it to my ribbon.  Love this for a manly thanks.

Hope you have a great weekend planned!  We will be watching our daughter's first dance recital and I hope to get lots of cleaning done this weekend! Thanks for stopping by!! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You are making some really awesome cards with these sets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...