Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mix It Up Monday - Two Patterns!!



Good morning and welcome to the Mix It Up Monday Challenge on Stamp TV!!  Today I am hosting the challenge for you and I am truly trying to "mix it up"!

Your challenge is to use TWO designer papers on one card!



For my card I began with Pure Luxury Green Apple card stock.  I layered on some Innocent Pink before adding my lower DP from the new Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden now available at Gina K Designs.  The upper left DP is from another new paper pack, also available at Gina K, from Echo Park - A Walk in the Park.

I added some ribbon and stamped my image from Melanie Muenchinger's, "Branching Out" set on White card stock in Memento Bamboo Leaves and the "berries" in Vivid Tea Rose.  I used Tim Holt Distress Ink, Tattered Rose, to sponge around my image.  A few self-adhesive pearls colored with my Copic markers and there you have it! 

And... just to give you a little added "flexibility", I've made another card to share with you another way you can add TWO designer papers to one card.


In this card I not only used another sheet of that wonderful paper from Echo Park, A Walk in the Park, but I used a coordinating paper from the same pack to "paper piece" my flower pots.  (LOVE how the paper reminds me of rain drops... perfect for a "springtime" card!) Yes, that will count as two on one card.  :-)

I used Pure Luxury Sweet Mango and Green Apple on this card along with the White to stamp my potted flowers on from the set, "What's the Dirt?"

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery at StampTV using keyword STVMONTG1 by 8:00 PM central time, Sunday night May 15th. 

Monday, May 16th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVMONTG1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE!  Good luck and have fun!! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cool challenge! I will be playing along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...