Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Branching Crane


Wow!!! It took me forever to be able to get my post ready for today!!  So sorry it's late!  I have been having computer issues and it's amazing how many "recommendations" are out there to help you get rid of viruses, etc.  Ugh!  But, it's done... I'm all up and running smooth so here we go!!

Once again I've been playing with Melanie Muenchinger's, "Branching Out" set and mixing it with Theresa Momber's, "Follow Your Dreams".  LOVE these sets!!!

Today I started my card with Pure Luxury Lemon Drop card stock.  I added a layer of Ocean Mist and stamped my image on White.  I stamped the branches in a large square area and added the "crane" coloring it with my Copic markers.  I added a piece of wrinkled ribbon to the bottom and  a Webster Sparkler to the bow. 

I hope you are having a great day and I KNOW mine will be better now that my computer is FIXED!!! Woot Woot!!  Thanks for stopping by.  *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...