Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inching My Way....


Well... I'm still stamping away creating with NEW RUBBER from Gina K Designs!! Tomorrow night is the May Release party over on Stamp TV and I know you don't want to miss it!!  I think this is my FAVORITE release!!! OMGosh!!! I LOVE THEM ALL sooooo much!! As much as I wanted to keep stamping, I'm swamped with a ton of things going on with my kids so I am hoping to squeeze a few more in Thursday morning. Hee Hee

In the meantime, I am sharing some "Inchie art" I created quite a while back hadn't had a chance to share yet. 

Of course, I used a few of Gina K's stamps as well.  :-)  My little butterfly came from Melanie Muenchinger's set, "A Beautiful Life".  The ladybug and flowers were  from Rupa Shevde's, "Cute as a Bug".  My little branches behind my ladybug are from another of Melanie's set "Branching Out".

These little items are quite a challenge.  I mean really... an INCH??? It takes some thinking and some pure determination (on MY part!) to get these created. LOL But I think once they are done... they are adorable and I KNOW I'll be making more of them.  If only for my own personal stash! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back tomorrow... with maybeeee a little sneak of the NEW stamps from Gina K!!  Stay tuned and have a great day! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...