Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Kraft Challenge!



Now if you think hard, I bet you can tell who is heading up this Free For All Friday Challenge from Gina K Designs Design Team.  Give up??? Cathy Tidwell!!! Cat LOVES her Kraft card stock and she decided to give us all a chance to work with it and show HER what WE can do!!! Hee Hee (Love ya, Cat!)

I grabbed my Pure Luxury Kraft card stock and almost felt guilty for using it!! Hee Hee  I layered on some Lovely Lavender and used a corner punch on it I had forgotten I had.  My flowers are from the "Garden Silhouettes" set and I used my Memento Markers to color it and stamped it again on more Kraft card stock. 

I simply added a satin bow and I was pleased with my Kraft creation!!!  So glad Cat decided to let US play for a bit with some! Hee Hee  Love ya, Cat!!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVFRICT1 by 8:00 PM central time, Thursday night May 26th. 

Friday, May 27th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVFRICT1 on your card.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Purple and kraft- how pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...