Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You Baby Girl!!


I LOVE doing baby cards but I rarely do enough of them.  Today I am sharing a "thank you note" card I made as a set though I didn't think you needed to see them ALL!  *smile*

I started with Pure Luxury White card stock and added a few score lines along the bottom using my awesome new Scor-Pal (the new version has a score mark every 1/4"!!!).  I stamped my "thank you" from the Stamp TV Kit, "Springtime Silhouettes" along those scores.  LOVE that it still stamps without leaving a gap where the score lines are!

I also used the "Timeless Textures" set and stamped the "words" texture in Vivid Raspberry ink.  I also used the bib from the "Oh Baby!" set and colored it with my Copic markers.  I mounted it all on top of my card base using Pop Dots.  Then I used my fabulous Bow Easy to make a tiny bow I mounted in the corner of the textured stamp image.

Love how clean and simple these were but since I used Gina K Designs' 120 lb. Heavy Base Weight card stock, they really make for a very  nice high quality card!

Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow, I'll share the "boy version of this same design.  Have a great day! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Now, that is really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...