Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Free For All Friday - Let's Get Sketchy!




Are you ready???  This week's Free For All Friday is provided by the awesome Theresa Momber! Theresa has provided us with a sketch challenge this week! 

Here is the sketch she gave us to work with...


I started my card with Pure Luxury Ocean Mist card stock. I added a layer of Black Onyx then some DP from my stash.  My image was stamped on White using Memento Tuxedo Black.  I sponged around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Broken China.  I added my sentiment which was stamped on white and sponged over with more Broken China.  I added three rhinestones along the bottom to keep with the sketch.

I hope you play along and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery at StampTV using keyword STVFRITM1 by 8:00 PM central time, Thursday night May 12th. 

Friday, May 13th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVFRITM1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *smile*




Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oooh- I like those colors! Fab card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...