Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Follow Your Dreams...

Theresa Momber's newest set, "Follow Your Dreams" is really getting a work out during my stamping time, how about you???  When I first saw this set, I really liked it, but THEN... when I got it... I couldn't stop using it!!!  My card today is a pretty CAS design and I just really like the "clean" look of it. 

I started with Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea card stock.  I added a layer of Black Onyx and then my dragonflies were stamped on White.  I used my Viva Decor Halogram Glitter Liner to color the wings. 

I added an oval piece over the larger dragonfly and sponged on some Memento Summer Sky three-quarters of the way down the card.  I two colors of twine to the bottom.

I have even more cards using "Follow Your Dreams" and I hope you don't get bored with all the posts I'll have that will in the future.  Hee Hee

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Good morning! Love the way the one dragonfly is spotlighted!
Awesome CAS card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...