Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Friends Soar


So.... I LOVE this bird!!!  So..... I HAD to show you one more card I created before all the new stamps start debuting tomorrow!! Woot Woot!!!  :-)  My lovely bird is from the Stamp TV Kit, Springtime Silhouettes available at Gina K Designs

My card base started with Pure Luxury Little Boy Blue.  I layered on some Vibrant Violet.  And once again... I found some awesome DP that I HAD to pair this bird with.  although, I realized once I got it done, you couldn't see as much of the trees in the DP as I had hoped.  I stamped my bird on white using Memento Bahama Blue and then cut it out and mounted with Pop Dots.  I stamped my sentiment on my Nestabilities Ribbon Tags and added a flower to the corner.  A few self-adhesive pearls in the upper corners and done!!

Thanks for stopping by today and remember... tomorrow's the day!!! Stop back for a sneak peek of the NEW GINA K DESIGNS STAMPS for April!!!! 

Have a great day!! *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...