Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Give me an Inch(ie)....


Another new venture for me... "Inchies"!!! I've never done Inchies before so I figured I might as well give it a try!!

I actually purchased my Inchie boards from Ellen Hutson and LOVE how rigid they are thus making them easy to use just about any medium on them.

My first Inchie, on the left, I used Asela Hopkins set, "Make a Splash".  I stamped the fish in Memento Black Tuxedo and colored them in with my Copic markers.  I then added some Stickles, Waterfall, to the background. 

On the middle Inchie, I used Theresa Momber's, "Warm with Love".  I began misting my Inchie with a gold glimmer mist, then I stamped the twig/branch in Memento Cottage Ivy.  I used just a couple words from some of her sentiments. 

My last Inchie was done using the butterfly in Theresa's set.  I colored it with my Copics and used my Pearl Drops to color in the "sky" background. 

These were certainly a first for me and I really enjoyed doing them so I'm sure I'll tackle them again soon.  Almost instant gratification! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...