Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

For My Nature Guy...


Today I'd like to share yet another card I made for the Gina K Designs Release Party last Thursday. I used Theresa Momber's set, "Follow Your Dreams".

My card began with Pure Luxury Green Apple card stock.  I layered on some Sweet Corn and a layer of DP I found in my stash.  My image was stamped on White card stock and I colored it with my Copic markers.  I cut it out using my Labels 4 Nestabilities.  I sponged on some Tim Holtz Distress ink, Mustard Seed, before removing my die.  I raised it up on Pop Dots and mounted it on my DP and Sweet Corn.

I added a little wrinkled ribbon to the card and button and stamped my sentiment on the DP on the lower corner.

LOVE this set and you can be you'll be seeing more from it on my blog!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Awesome job on this card, Tina!
Thanks for your good wishes today! You're so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...