Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's LIME!!!!

OMGosh have you seen the NEW Gina K Designs card stock, "Pure Luxury Accents - Key Lime"??? YAYYY it is sooooooooo yummy!!!!  I threw a quick card together because I just couldn't wait any longer to put my hands on this awesome color!!

My card today uses the new "One Free with 3" set, "Garden Silhouettes".  LOVE this set for quick cards!!  My card base is Wild Dandelion. I added a layer of White and then that awesome Key Lime!!  I ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Spots and Dots embossing folder. 

My image was stamped on white card stock using Memento inks and I used one of the "Timeless Textures" stamps to do the "Kissing Technique" on the flower petals.  HERE is a link to Gina's Video on the technique on Stamp TV.  I added another layer of the Wild Dandelion and left it a bit longer to add my twine and sentiment below.

With Spring here and Summer just around the corner, I KNOW this will be a color I will be grabbing more and more!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...