Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dirty Colors??!!


Time for the Stamp TV Color Challenge!!!  I really like the colors Gina picked out for us this week, but I had an accident and well... changed up my card a bit.  :-)

Here are the colors Gina gave us to work with...


My card was created using an image from the Stamp TV Kit, Springtime Silhouettes.  I am sooooooo loving this set!!!!  My card base started with the Pure Luxury Sweet Mango.  I used my red hot to add a layer after I ran it though the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder then tore along the top and bottom.  I stamped my image on the Sweet Corn and added some Tim Holtz Distress ink, Antique Linen around the edges.  I also used Vintage Photo around the edges of the Red Hot and the Sweet Mango.  My sentiment was again stamped on the Sweet Corn and bordered with Red Hot.  I added a row of self-adhesive pearls under the sentiment.  A piece of lace and some pop dots to raise up my image for a bit more dimension.

Now for the "accident"... I really DROPPED my distress ink blender on the edge of the Red Hot and Sweet Mango so.... yep... everything got edged in it! Ha!!!  Normally, I would have used Theresa Momber's little sanding paper trick to remove the accident but it was far to much and after I finished I decided it just added a little more vintage look to the entire card.  :-)

Remember to upload your creation to the Stamp TV Gallery and be sure to add the tag above to your post.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The "accident" made for a really great vintage look to your card! Nice save!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...